Lissyclearig Thatched Cottage has been beautifully handcrafted throughout and provides four en-suite guests bedrooms in an idyllic countryside setting. Situated just three kilometers from the lively town of Kenmare, it is an ideal base for touring the Ring of Kerry, Ring of Beara and the Dingle Peninsula.
iGap Travelguide Global Awards
We are very proud to have been awarded as
Private Guesthouse of the Year 2017 Ireland
Hotels combined rated 9.0
RECOGNITION OF EXCELLENCE
Rated by Guests
By consistently delivering excellent service we are delighted with our high customer ratings.
Failte Ireland rates us as a 3 star B&B
East guest bedroom at Lissyclearig Thatched Cottage has been lovingly handcrafted by the owners. They are well appointed and individually decorated with every modern comfort in mind. En-suite bathrooms are modern and bright and have electric power showers. With prices from just €35 per person we offer good value for money too.
Top 10 Reasons to stay with us
We have written a list of the top 10 reasons why we think a visit to Lissyclearig Thatched Cottage is a must:
- Lovely quiet location with a nice garden for you to relax and read a book or enjoy a quiet drink.
- Unique thatched cottage, hand-crafted by its owner. Each room has a different design.
- Power showers and comfortable beds.
- Great breakfasts served with fresh fish available when in season, caught by the owner
- Horse riding, bike hire, Kerry Way walks, golf courses, Seafari, Star Sailing & Adventure Centre all within 4 kilometers.
- No parking problems.
- Only 3 km from the beautiful award-winning restaurants in Kenmare town.
- Great location for youring the Ring of Kerry, Ring of Beara and the Dingle Peninsula.
- Excellent spot for fishing with resident fishing guide on hand to help you on your way
- Beautiful Reenagross Park to stroll around, the pier to swim from and the standing stone circle to admire.